2019 is shaping up to be an action packed year! I can’t wait to share all the exciting things happening to promote and support dyslexia awareness, education, and instruction. Throughout the year, I will be highlighting a specific event or activity that you will want to be a part of and make sure that others know about. I will even share how you can take advantage of unique experience opportunities, free stuff, and a whole lot more.
A sneak peek at some of the happenings includes:
- An inside view of CDCUW at the Open House
- The personal impact of the hands-on experience of a Dyslexia Simulation
- Seeing dyslexia from a new perspective – the rooftop of Banbury Place! HEROES NEEDED! READ, WRITE, & RAPPEL Over The Edge for Dyslexia! More information available at HerosForDyslexia.com
- Celebrating success no matter how big or small at the Celebration of Achievements
- Serving up fun with Children’s Charities at Country and Rock Fest
- “Teeing” up information “fore” dyslexia at the Teddy Bear Classic
- A look back at 10 years of Steppin’ Up for Dyslexia
- Understanding the significance of professional development and accredited training opportunities
So much more!
View our calendar for more details
I hope you will choose to follow the Ask Dr. Tammy blog throughout 2019. I will take a look at the dyslexia related happenings in the greater Chippewa Valley, how our mission connects to those events and activities, how we can all be involved through our time, talent, and treasures, and how we can all be a part of the change to a more positive conversation about dyslexia.